Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Kingston funeral flowers

Kingston funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Kingston funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Is It Possible to Have a Viking Funeral?
Is It Possible to Have a Viking Funeral?

When it comes to unique funeral traditions, no one does it quite like ancient Vikings. Weve all seen depictions of Viking funerals in moviesthe longboats with the deceased laid reverently across the prow... more »

: :

Kingston Funeral Homes

  • Location of Kingston, Michigan

    Places

    Kingston is also known as: Tuscola County / Kingston village.

    History

    According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0. 8 square miles (2. 1 km), all land. As of the census of 2000, there were 450 people, 169 households, and 124 families residing in the village. The population density was 534. 9 per square mile (206. 8/km²). There were 182 housing units at an average density of 216. 3 per square mile (83. 7/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 94. 67% White, 0. 67% African American, 0. 22% Native American, 0. 22% Asian, 0. 89% from other races, and 3. 33% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2. 44% of the population. There were 169 households out of which 37. 9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56. 2% were married couples living together, 15. 4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26. 6% were non-families. 22. 5% of all households were made up of individuals and 15. 4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was...

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Kingston, Michigan.

    Closest other cities near Kingston offering funeral options

    Marlette | Mayville | North Branch | Caro | Cass City | Sandusky | Brown City | Gagetown | Millington | Fairgrove | Akron
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Kingston funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Kingston
K

Kranz Funeral Homes
3452 Washington St Send flowers
Kingston, MI 48741

Skyline of City of New Orleans