Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Wharton funeral flowers

Wharton funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Wharton funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Moving On: How To Prepare Yourself For Life After The Death Of A Loved One
Moving On: How To Prepare Yourself For Life After The Death Of A Loved One

Losing a loved one can be one of the most incredibly trying experiences of a persons life. Between funeral planning and alerting relatives and friends to the death, it can often seem like a huge relief once... more »

: :

Wharton Funeral Homes

  • Location of Wharton, Texas

    Places

    Wharton is also known as: Wharton County / Wharton city.

    Wharton contains: Wharton County Junior College.

    Closest other cities near Wharton offering funeral options

    East Bernard | El Campo | Needville | Wallis | Rosenberg | Bay City | Eagle Lake | Richmond | West Columbia | Brookshire | Sealy
  • Interesting Facts

    Wharton has been featured in films like: Powder (1995), and Baby the Rain Must Fall (1965).

    Some of the notable people born here have been: Lamar Lathon (american football player), Billy Waddy (american football player), Heath Sherman (american football player), Mac Sweeney (attorneys in the united states and lawyer), Rick Matula (baseball player), Sam Restivo (film editor), and Wade Speckels (actor).

    Do you know what it costs for Wharton funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

  • History

    Wharton is located at 29°19′1″N 96°5′49″W / 29. 31694°N 96. 09694°W / 29. 31694; -96. 09694 (29. 316939, -96. 097065). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7. 2 square miles (18. 8 km²), of which, 7. 2 square miles (18. 7 km²) of it is land and 0. 14% is water. As of the census of 2000, there were 9,237 people, 3,539 households, and 2,268 families residing in the city. 3 people per square mile (493. 3/km²). There were 4,000 housing units at an average density of 553. 6 per square mile (213. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 56. 33% White, 26. 43% African American, 0. 41% Native American, 0. 71% Asian, 0. 16% Pacific Islander, 14. 18% from other races, and 1. 78% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 31. 08% of the population. There were 3,539 households out of which 31. 5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44. 2% were married couples living together, 15. 7% had a female...

    The official website for the city of Wharton is http://www.cityofwharton.com.

    There are currently 6 funeral home listings for the city of Wharton, Texas.

All Funeral Homes in Wharton
B

Boone Funeral Home
416 E Elm St Send flowers
Wharton, TX 77448


E

Evergreen Memorial Park
3511 N Alabama Rd Send flowers
Wharton, TX 77488


G

Gooden-Hatton Funeral
110 N East Ave Send flowers
Wharton, TX 77448


M

Matthews Funeral Home
519 E Emily Ave Send flowers
Wharton, TX 77488


W

Wharton Funeral Home Incorporated
515 E Boling Hwy Send flowers
Wharton, TX 77448

Wharton Funeral Home Incorporated
515 E Boling Hwy Send flowers
Wharton, TX 77448

MCL Theater Foyer.jpg