How satisfied are you with your decision to pre-arrange your funeral?
Source: Homesteaders Life Company
The 4 Steps of Funeral Pre-Planning
- Connect to schedule a pre-planning appointment. Typically in just 30-45 minutes, your licensed funeral planning representative can gather information and provide a custom price quote.
- Finalize funding for your funeral plan with a pre-need policy. A pre-need funeral policy helps offset inflation and offers immediate access to your full coverage amount.
- At the time of need, simply notify the funeral home. With your specific preferences on file, they will provide the services and merchandise specified in the contract.
- Proceeds from your pre-need policy pay the bill. Proceeds from the policy directly pay the funeral home for your services.
Top 3 Reasons Given for Funeral Pre-Planning
- Eliminating a emotional and financial burden on family members, especially children.
- Making specific arrangement decisions.
- Controlling overall funeral costs.
Europeans: check out the electric cremator