Funeral Homes in Orange Lake, FL

Places

Below you fill find all funeral homes and cemeteries in or near Orange Lake.

Zip codes in the city: 32681.

Marion County funeral flowers can be purchased from one of the local funeral shops we partner with.

Hiers Advanced Planning

The staff members of Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services will guide your family in creating a meaningful ceremony to honor the life and memory of a loved one. A ceremony can be anything you wish it to be: simple or elaborate, traditional or unique. No...

Cities near Orange Lake offering funeral homes and cemeteries

Nearby Funeral Homes for Orange Lake

A
A Direct Cremations Incorporated
3131 Nw 13th St Ste 51
Gainesville, FL 32609
Alachua County Cremation Society Incorporated
2615 Ne 17th Ter
Gainesville, FL 32609
B
Booker T Hunt Funeral Home
24340 Newberry Ln
Newberry, FL 32669
Brown Memorial Funeral Home
706 Sw Martin Luther King Jr Ave
Ocala, FL 34474
Bruce Ocala Funeral Home
2739 Se Maricamp Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
C
Cemetery Marketing Consultants
8738 Sw 95th Ln Unit C
Ocala, FL 34476
Chestnut Funeral Home
18 Nw 8th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32653
Cunninghams' Funeral Home PA
434 Nw Martin Luther King Jr Ave
Ocala, FL 34475
D
Duncan Brothers Funeral Home
428 Nw 8th St
Gainesville, FL 32601
E
Evergreen Cemetery
401 Se 21st Ave
Gainesville, FL 32627
F
Forest Lawn Funeral Home
5740 S Pine Ave
Ocala, FL 34474
Forest Meadows Cemetery East
3700 Se Hawthorne Rd
Gainesville, FL 32601
Forest Meadows Funeral Home
725 NW 23rd Ave
Gainesville, FL 32609
Forest Meadows Funeral Homes and Cemeteries
725 Nw 23rd Ave
Gainesville, FL 32613
H
Hiers Advanced Planning
44 Se 9th Ter
Ocala, FL 34471
Hiers Baxley Funeral Service
9695 Sw 110th St
Ocala, FL 34476
Hiers Belleview Funeral Home
5946 Se Robinson Rd
Belleview, FL 34420
J
Johnson-Snow Funeral Home
1710 Nw 20th Ave
Ocala, FL 34475
Jones Funeral Home
340 E Walker Dr
Keystone Heights, FL 32656
K
Knauff Funeral Home
12 E Noble Ave
Williston, FL 32696
M
Milam Funeral & Cremation Service
311 S Main St
Gainesville, FL 32635
Milam Funeral Home
22405 W Newberry Rd
Newberry, FL 32669
Moring Funeral Home Incorporated
2615 Ne 17th Ter
Gainesville, FL 32609
Moring Funeral Home Incorporated
2615 Ne 17th Ter
Gainesville, FL 32609
R
Roberts Funeral Home Incorporated
606 Sw 2nd Ave
Ocala, FL 34483
S
Sandlin Townsend Cemetery RD
Se 49th Pl
Hawthorne, FL 32654
Sellers Funeral Home Preneed
440 Sw Broadway St
Ocala, FL 34478
Snow's Funeral Ministry
5791 Se 23rd Ln
Ocala, FL 34471
W
William-Thomas Funeral Homes
404 N Main St
Gainesville, FL 32641
Williams-Thomas Hawthorne Funeral
22205 Se 69th Ave
Hawthorne, FL 32640

Facts about Orange Lake, Florida

Orange Lake is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida, United States. It is located on US 441, on Orange Lake south of McIntosh.Ninety-five percent of the community is located in Marion County while the remaining five percent is located in northern neighbor Alachua. The entire lake is located in Alachua County but is under the jurisdiction of Marion County Water Management.The Marion County portion of Orange Lake is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area, while the Alachua County portion is part of the Gainesville Metropolitan Statistical Area.

Orange Lake Obituaries

It was reported by Ocala Star Banner on June 16th, 2014 that Benjamin "Ben" McCollum died in Orange Lake, Florida.  McCollum was 37 years old.  Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Benjamin "Ben"'s life.

It was written by Ocala Star Banner on July 15th, 2013 that John Marvin Burry passed on in Orange Lake, Florida.  Burry was 84 years old.  Send flowers to share your condolences and honor John Marvin's life.

History

Orange Lake is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida County, Florida, United States.

The Marion County portion of Orange Lake is part of the Ocala, Florida Ocala, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area Statistical Area, while the Alachua County portion is part of the Gainesville, Florida Gainesville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area Statistical Area. It is located on US Route 441 441, on Orange Lake south of McIntosh, Florida

It's worth noting that 95% of the community is located in Marion County, Florida County while the other 5% is located in northern neighbor Alachua County, Florida Also, the entire lake is located in Alachua County but is under the jurisdiction of Marion County Water Management. . .

Orange Lake Funeral Home News

There is no news for this location at this time.

Send flowers directly to a funeral home

Find Funeral Homes >

FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists.

Send Flowers