Affordable Burial & Cremation Service is a family-owned business operating in Central Texas. We aim to fit your personal needs and budget while working closely with you to design a beautiful and affordable service for your loved one.
- Popular neighborhoods in Austin include: Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Bouldin Creek, Brentwood, Bryker Woods, Austin, Texas, Canyon Creek, Circle C Ranch, Clarksville Historic District, Copperfield, Dove Springs, Far West, French Place, Hyde Park, Mueller Community, Oak Hill, Old West Austin Historic District, Shadow Lawn Historic District, Swedish Hill Historic District, Tarrytown, and Travis Heights.
- Suburbs of Austin: Balcones, Bank One MBank, Bee Cave, Bee Caves, Bluff Springs, Brushy Creek, Camp Mabry, Capital Natl TX Commrc Bank, Circleville, City Water and Light Dept, Colton, Dell Computers, Dept of Public Safety, Dessau, Four Points, Hornsby Bend, Hudson Bend, IRS Service Center, Jollyville, Lakeway, Marshall Ford, Montopolis, Moores Crossing, Motor Vehicle Division, NCNB Nations Bank, Oak Hill, Pilot Knob, Rmx, Rollingwood, San Leanna, Southern Union Gas Company, Sprinkle, State Comptroller, Sunset Valley, Tarrytown, Texas Workforce Commission, The Hills, The University of Texas, Travis Heights, University of Texas, UT, Veterans Administration, Village of the Hills, Vlg O the Hls, West Lake Hills, West Lake Hls.
- Austin is also known as: Williamson County / Austin city.
- Their current mayor is Mayor Marc Ott, who took office November 28th, 2017.
- Zip codes in the city: 73301, 73344, 78701, 78702, 78703, 78704, 78705, 78708, 78709, 78710, 78711, 78712, 78713, 78714, 78715, 78716, 78717, 78718, 78719, 78720, 78721, 78722, 78723, 78724, 78725, 78726, 78727, 78728, 78729, 78730, 78731, 78732, 78733, 78734, 78735, 78736, 78737, 78738, 78739, 78741, 78742, 78744, 78745, 78746, 78747, 78748, 78749, 78750, 78751, 78752, 78753, 78754, 78755, 78756, 78757, 78758, 78759, 78760, 78761, 78762, 78763, 78764, 78765, 78766, 78767, 78768, 78769, 78772, 78773, 78774, 78778, 78779, 78780, 78781, 78783, 78785, 78789, 78799.
- Travis County funeral flowers can be purchased from one of the local funeral shops we partner with.
- Austin has been featured in films like: A Scanner Darkly (2006), The Life of David Gale (2003), Office Space (1999), and Blood Simple (1984).
- Some of the notable people born here have been: Bruce Sterling (writer and futurist), , , , Kenneth Cockrell (astronaut), Sean Kent (comedian), Sarah Hagan (actor), Angela Bettis (actor and film producer), Ethan Hawke (actor and film director), and Marshall Allman (actor and film producer).
- Austin is home to the following sports teams: Doublewide, Austin Ice Bats, and Austin Toros.
Austin (About this sound pronunciation ) (/ˈɒːstɨn/ or /ˈɑːstɨn/) is the capital of the US state of Texas and the seat of Travis County. Located in Central Texas, Austin is the 11th-most populous city in the United States and the fourth-most populous city in Texas and in the American South. It was the third-fastest-growing large city in the nation from 2000 to 2006. Austin is also the second largest state capital in the United States, after Phoenix, Arizona. As of July 1, 2014, Austin had a population of 912,791 (U.S. Census Bureau estimate). The city is the cultural and economic center of the Austin–Round Rock metropolitan area, which had an estimated population of 1,883,051 as of July 1, 2013.In the 1830s, pioneers began to settle the area in central Austin along the Colorado River. After Republic of Texas Vice President Mirabeau B. Lamar visited the area during a buffalo-hunting expedition between 1837 and 1838, he proposed that the republic's capital, then located in Houston, be relocated to the area situated on the north bank of the Colorado River near the present-day Congress Avenue Bridge. In 1839, the site was officially chosen as the republic's new capital (the republic's seventh and final location) and was incorporated under the name Waterloo. Shortly thereafter, the name was changed to Austin in honor of Stephen F. Austin, the "Father of Texas" and the republic's first secretary of state.The city grew throughout the 19th century and became a center for government and education with the construction of the Texas State Capitol and the University of Texas at Austin. After a lull in growth from the Great Depression, Austin resumed its development into a major city and, by the 1980s, it emerged as a center for technology and business. A number of Fortune 500 companies have headquarters or regional offices in Austin including Advanced Micro Devices, Apple Inc., Cisco, eBay, Google, IBM, Intel, Texas Instruments, 3M, Oracle Corporation and Whole Foods Market. Dell's worldwide headquarters is located in nearby Round Rock, a suburb of Austin.Residents of Austin are known as Austinites. They include a diverse mix of government employees (e.g., university faculty and staff, law enforcement, political staffers); foreign and domestic college students; musicians; high-tech workers; blue-collar workers and businesspeople. The city is home to development centers for many technology corporations; it adopted the "Silicon Hills" nickname in the 1990s. However, the current official slogan promotes Austin as "The Live Music Capital of the World", a reference to the many musicians and live music venues within the area, and the long-running PBS TV concert series Austin City Limits. In recent years, some Austinites have also adopted the unofficial slogan "Keep Austin Weird". This interpretation of the classic, "Texas-style" sense of independence refers to: a desire to protect small, unique, local businesses from being overrun by large corporations. However, many residents have rejected this slogan, inspiring Austinite and award-winning actor and director Ken Webster to offer "Keep Austin Cool" as a compromise. In the late 1800s, Austin also became known as the City of the "Violet Crown" for the wintertime violet glow of color across the hills just after sunset. Even today, many Austin businesses use the term "violet crown" in their name. Austin is known as a "clean-air city" for the city's stringent no-smoking ordinances that apply to all public places and buildings, including restaurants and bars. The FBI ranked Austin as the second-safest major city in the U.S. for the year 2012.
Looking for Austin funeral homes, then look no further. iMortuary provides you with funeral planning, funeral homes and services including Austin funeral planning that best fit your needs. We also provide you resources to send funeral arrangements and funeral flowers to any Austin funeral home. Search through our detailed funeral home listings to find anything from funeral parlors to cremation providers in and around Austin.
The capital of Texas, Austin is part of the American Southwest. Named after the Father of Texas, Stephen Austin, this city is a technology and business powerhouse. The headquarters of Dell, Whole Foods Market and several other Fortune 500 companies, Austin has made its mark on the business world. It is also a hotbed for music and liberalism in a primarily conservative Texas. Austin is known as the 'Violet Crown' due to the violet glow of the surrounding hills just after sunset.
The official website for the city of Austin is http://www.austintexas.gov/.
There are currently 31 funeral home listings for the city of Austin, Texas. Looking for Austin cemeteries?
It was revealed on November 22nd, 2017 that David C "Dusty" Rhoads passed on in Austin, Texas. Rhoads was 85 years old and was born in Tipton, IA. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor David C "Dusty"'s life.
It was reported by Canon City Daily Record on November 18th, 2017 that Wanda Loretta Hasty (Campbell) passed away in Denver, Colorado. Ms. Hasty was 54 years old and was born in Austin, TX. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Wanda Loretta's life.
It was reported on November 17th, 2017 that Carl Wilson Gammon passed on in Austin, Texas. Gammon was 64 years old and was born in Bryson City, NC. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Carl Wilson's life.
It was reported on November 12th, 2017 that Maynard M "Garf" Garfield passed on in Austin, Texas. Garfield was 88 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Maynard M "Garf"'s life.
It was revealed on November 5th, 2017 that Cynthia Bledsoe (Dalton) perished in Austin, Texas. Ms. Bledsoe was 59 years old. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Cynthia's life.
It was revealed on October 22nd, 2017 that Phillip Dr Pickerill perished in Austin, Texas. Pickerill was 82 years old and was born in Council Bluffs, IA. Send flowers to express your sympathy and honor Phillip Dr's life.
It was noted on October 21st, 2017 that Ismael Ponce perished in Austin, Texas. Ponce was 67 years old and was born in Peoria, IL. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Ismael's life.
It was disclosed by Auburn Reporter on October 18th, 2017 that Daniel Eugene Jr "Rusty" Richard died in Federal Way, Washington. Richard was 40 years old and was born in Austin, TX. Send flowers to express your sympathy and honor Daniel Eugene Jr "Rusty"'s life.
It was revealed on October 15th, 2017 that Stephanie Jackson perished in Austin, Texas. Jackson was 96 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Stephanie's life.
It was written on October 12th, 2017 that Kerry Edward Rhynard perished in Austin, Texas. Rhynard was 82 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Kerry Edward's life.
Funeral Homes in Austin
The Distinctive Life story is about you, not us. It's about the families who trust us. It's about the caregivers who call us in the middle of the night and know we'll answer the phone. It's about the clergy who recommend us to their parishioners...
Austin, TX 78762
Austin, TX 78754
Austin, TX 73301
Austin, TX 78761
Austin, TX 78757
Austin, TX 78704
Austin, TX 73301
Austin, TX 78704
Austin, TX 78752
Austin, TX 78717
Austin, TX 78729
Austin, TX 78749
Austin, TX 78785
Austin, TX 78745
Austin, TX 78722
Austin, TX 78745
Austin, TX 78702
Austin, TX 78757
Austin, TX 78702
Austin Funeral Home News
Funeral listings (Nov. 5)
79, of Austin. Graveside services at 1 p ... Services at 2 p.m. today at Sullivan Funeral Home, Vernon. Burial in Wilbarger Memorial Park. NEEB, Laurentine W., 77, of Windthorst, Texas. Mass at 10:30 a.m. today at St. Marys Catholic Church.
Matthew McConaughey Begins Filming East Texas' Answer to 'Fargo'
The movie, which also stars Jack Black as the funeral director and Shirley MacLaine as ... TX and today they are filming in downtown Lockhart, TX , a small town just south of Austin. The stars have also been spotted enjoying the area with their families ...
http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/10/29/132348/66/travel/Matthew McConaughey Begins Filming East Texas' Answer to 'Fargo'
AUSTIN COUNTY: 35-year-old cold case re-opened
The Austin County Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff, Chief of Police, Judge King and a funeral home representative were dispatched ... Deputy Don Easton, Deputy Jerry Renfro and Texas Ranger Brian Taylor all took time on the case. For nearly 35 years, there was ...
Texas News at 7 P.M.
INDICTED TEXAS LAWMAKER AUSTIN Prosecutors asked a jury Tuesday to send a message ... BROTHERS KILLED, from BEVIL OAKS A sheriff says two brothers who were in Bevil Oaks to attend a family funeral died when the pair argued and one fatally shot the other ...
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Funeral Homes Austin, Texas
Funeral Homes Austin, Texas, Crime, Death & Trauma Scene Cleaning, Survivor Services
Austin Funeral Homes and funeral services in Texas
Listing all funeral homes in Austin, Texas so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service.