Lyndon Funeral Homes
Lyndon is also known as: Osage County / Lyndon city.
As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,052.
Lyndon is located at 38°36′37″N 95°41′7″W / 38. 61028°N 95. 68528°W / 38. 61028; -95. 68528 (38. 610233, -95. 685352). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0. 8 square miles (2. 1 km), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,038 people, 419 households, and 297 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,387. 5 people per square mile (534. 4/km²). There were 453 housing units at an average density of 605. 5 per square mile (233. 2/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 97. 98% White, 0. 48% Native American, 0. 19% Asian, 0. 10% Pacific Islander, 0. 77% from other races, and 0. 48% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 77% of the population.
There were 419 households out of which 32. 9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 58. 5% were married couples living together, 8. 4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28. 9% were non-families. 24. 8% of all households were made up of individuals...
The official website for the city of Lyndon is http://www.skyways.lib.ks.us/towns/Lyndon/.
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Lyndon, Kansas.
Facts about Lyndon, Kansas
Lyndon is a city in Osage County, Kansas County, Kansas, United States. It is part of the Topeka, Kansas Topeka metropolitan area Statistical Area. The population was 1,038 at the 2000 United States Census census. It is the county seat of Osage County, Kansas County .
It was reported by San Diego Union-Tribune on July 18th, 2013 that Willard "Gene" Potts died in Coronado, California. Potts was 90 years old and was born in Lyndon, KS. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Willard "Gene"'s life.
It was reported on July 3rd, 2013 that Marvin Dwayne Masenthin died in Jasper, Georgia. Masenthin was 82 years old and was born in Lyndon, KS. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Marvin Dwayne's life.
It was reported on June 26th, 2013 that Melba Arlene Bradshaw (Stadel) died in Kansas City, Missouri. Ms. Bradshaw was 74 years old and was born in Lyndon, KS. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Melba Arlene's life.
It was reported by Topeka Capital-Journal on April 28th, 2013 that Vernon Lee Brey died in Lyndon, Kansas. Brey was 64 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Vernon Lee's life.
It was reported by Topeka Capital-Journal on December 27th, 2012 that Randy Barnhart died in Lyndon, Kansas. Barnhart was 54 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Randy's life.
Lyndon Funeral Home News
Funeral Homes in Lyndon KS Kansas - Best Funeral Homes and Funeral ...
Here are the results for funeral homes in Lyndon Kansas. You can find some of the best funeral homes businesses serving Lyndon. We also have some funeral homes reviews to help you ...
Feltner Funeral Home, Lyndon KS 66451 -- MerchantCircle.com
Feltner Funeral Home, 822 Topeka Ave, Lyndon, KS. Tel: 785-828-4433. Come to MerchantCircle to get Feltner Funeral Home information, coupons, and reviews. Browse MerchantCircle ...
Lyndon, Kansas Funeral Homes | Locate Lyndon Funeral Homes ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Lyndon, Kansas KS or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Lyndon, Vermont Funeral Homes | Locate Lyndon Funeral Homes ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Lyndon, Vermont VT or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Lyndon Flower Delivery, Kansas - Send Flowers to Lyndon ...
The finest roses, gifts and Mother's Day flowers delivered fresh. Serving Lyndon, Kansas, surrounding suburbs and the entire country.
Send flowers to Feltner Funeral Home in Lyndon Kansas (KS ...
We deliver to these funeral homes in LYNDON. Recent services at Feltner Funeral Home ... See more funeral and sympathy flower selections, save $5.00 with coupon code ' ...
Kansas Funeral Directors Association - KFDA Member Directory ...
Kansas Funeral Directors and Embalmers Association. KFDA Member Directory