Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Benton funeral flowers

Benton funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Benton funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Why Send Sympathy Flowers?
Why Send Sympathy Flowers?

These days, sending flowers and funerals seem to go hand-in-hand. Gorgeous floral arrangements, sympathy funeral flowers, and ornate sprays transform the somber space of the funeral home to a more personalized... more »

: :

Benton Funeral Homes

  • Location of Benton, Missouri

    Places

    Benton is also known as: Scott County / Benton city.

    History

    Benton is located at 37°5′49″N 89°33′44″W / 37. 09694°N 89. 56222°W / 37. 09694; -89. 56222 (37. 097073, -89. 562341). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0. 4 square miles (1. 0 km), all of it land. As of the census of 2000, there were 732 people, 287 households, and 191 families residing in the city. 0 people per square mile (689. 3/km²). There were 301 housing units at an average density of 727. 8 per square mile (283. 5/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 97. 54% White, 2. 05% African American and 0. 41% Native American. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 23% of the population. There were 287 households out of which 32. 8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53. 3% were married couples living together, 9. 1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33. 4% were non-families. 30. 0% of all households were made up of individuals and 16. 7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2. 40 and the average...

    There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Benton, Missouri.

    Closest other cities near Benton offering funeral options

    Oran | Chaffee | Scott City | Sikeston | Charleston | Cape Girardeau | Morehouse | Advance | Tamms | Jackson | Mounds
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Benton funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Benton
A

Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel
172 S Winchester Send flowers
Benton, MO 63736


F

Ford & Son's Benton Chapel
142 S. Winchester Send flowers
Benton, MO 63736