Oshkosh Funeral Homes
Oshkosh is also known as: Garden County / Oshkosh city.
Oshkosh is located at 41°24′31″N 102°20′47″W / 41. 40861°N 102. 34639°W / 41. 40861; -102. 34639 (41. 408570, -102. 346391).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0. 7 square miles (1. 8 km), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 887 people, 413 households, and 249 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,316. 8 people per square mile (511. 2/km²). There were 489 housing units at an average density of 726. 0 per square mile (281. 8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 99. 44% White, 0. 11% Native American, 0. 11% Asian, and 0. 34% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 92% of the population.
There were 413 households out of which 23. 2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49. 2% were married couples living together, 7. 5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39. 7% were non-families. 37. 3% of all households were made up of individuals and 19. 6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size...
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Oshkosh, Nebraska.
Closest other cities near Oshkosh offering funeral optionsChappell
Facts about Oshkosh, Nebraska
Oshkosh is a city in Garden County, Nebraska County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 887 at the 2000 United States Census census. It is the county seat of Garden County, Nebraska County .
It was reported on January 29th, 2015 that Janet A Kroll (Bachman) died in Taunton, Massachusetts. Ms. Kroll was 70 years old and was born in Oshkosh, NE. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Janet A's life.
It was reported on December 30th, 2014 that Esther Bode (Sommer) died in Oshkosh, Nebraska. Ms. Bode was 94 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Esther's life.
It was reported by Star Herald on February 19th, 2014 that Gertrude Elizabeth Archer (Dowson) died in Oshkosh, Nebraska. Ms. Archer was 92 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Gertrude Elizabeth's life.
It was reported by Star Herald on February 12th, 2014 that Clara McConkey (Cooper) died in Oshkosh, Nebraska. Ms. McConkey was 89 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Clara's life.
It was reported by Star Herald on January 21st, 2014 that Eugene Stroud Dolson died in Oshkosh, Nebraska. Dolson was 75 years old and was born in Denver, CO. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Eugene Stroud's life.
Oshkosh Funeral Home News
Funeral Homes in Oshkosh NE Nebraska - Best Funeral Homes and ...
Here are the results for funeral homes in Oshkosh Nebraska. You can find some of the best funeral homes businesses serving Oshkosh. We also have some funeral homes reviews to help ...
Holechek Funeral Homes - Our Family Serving Your Family
Holechek Funeral Homes, Oshkosh, Sidney, Chappell, NE., Neb., Nebraska, funerals, cremation, crematorium, Funeral Service, Cremation Service, Monument Sales
Holechek Funeral Home, Oshkosh NE 69154 -- MerchantCircle.com
MerchantCircle.com -- Holechek Funeral Home of 212 W Avenue D, Oshkosh, NE. Phone: 308-772-3663. Dignified & Personal Service, Monuments, Preplanning, Monument Service, Pre ...
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a deceased person. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Oshkosh, Nebraska Funeral Homes | Locate Oshkosh Funeral ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Oshkosh, Nebraska NE or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Oshkosh " Nebraska Funeral Homes
Oshkosh. Funeral Homes in Oshkosh, NE. Holechek Funeral Home. 212 W ... Oshkosh, NE 69154-5011 (308) 772-3663. www.holechekfuneralhomes.com. Leave a Reply. Click ...
Holechek Funeral Home - Oshkosh, Oshkosh
Find a map, directions and more for Holechek Funeral Home - Oshkosh in Oshkosh, NE.
Oshkosh Funeral Homes and funeral services in Wisconsin
Listing all funeral homes in Oshkosh, Wisconsin so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service.