Georgetown Funeral Homes
Georgetown is also known as: Brown County / Georgetown village.
Georgetown contains: Georgetown Historic District.
Some of the notable people born here have been: Kip Young (baseball player), and Jeffrey Marks (writer and author).
Georgetown is located at 38°52′1″N 83°54′9″W / 38. 86694°N 83. 9025°W / 38. 86694; -83. 9025 (38. 866926, -83. 902590).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 3. 7 square miles (9. 6 km), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,691 people, 1,565 households, and 996 families residing in the village. The population density was 997. 1 people per square mile (385. 2/km²). There were 1,702 housing units at an average density of 459. 8 per square mile (177. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 96. 75% White, 2. 00% African American, 0. 11% Native American, 0. 30% Asian, 0. 11% from other races, and 0. 73% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 43% of the population.
There were 1,565 households out of which 33. 4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 43. 1% were married couples living together, 15. 5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36. 3% were non-families. 32. 7% of all households were made up of...
The official website for the city of Georgetown is http://www.villagegeorgetown.com/.
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Georgetown, Ohio.
Maham Funeral Home has been serving the funeral needs of families for over 80 years. We are dedicated to providing quality professional service to every family we are privileged to serve.
187 N 2nd St, Williamsburg, OH 45176 -
(513) 724-2278 | Website
Facts about Georgetown, Ohio
Georgetown is a village (United States)#Ohio in Brown County, Ohio County, Ohio, United States. The population was 3,691 at the United States Census, 2000 census. It is the county seat of Brown County, Ohio County . Georgetown was the childhood home of Ulysses S. Grant.
It was reported by Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post on November 16th, 2014 that Jesse Reuben Jr Benight died in Georgetown, Ohio. Benight was 91 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Jesse Reuben Jr's life.
It was reported by Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post on November 14th, 2014 that Elizabeth Jane Hanselman died in Georgetown, Ohio. Hanselman was 90 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Elizabeth Jane's life.
It was reported by Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post on November 11th, 2014 that Wendell W Smith died in Georgetown, Ohio. Smith was 82 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Wendell W's life.
It was reported by Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post on October 28th, 2014 that Robert Myers died in Georgetown, Ohio. Myers was 85 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Robert's life.
It was reported by Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post on October 21st, 2014 that Joe Shelton died in Georgetown, Ohio. Shelton was 48 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Joe's life.
Georgetown Funeral Home News
Funeral Homes in Georgetown OH Ohio - Best Funeral Homes and ...
Here are the results for funeral homes in Georgetown Ohio. You can find some of the best funeral homes businesses serving Georgetown. We also have some funeral homes reviews to help ...
Georgetown Funeral Directors | Funeral Directors in Georgetown, OH ...
Find Us on Facebook 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, AT&T logo and all AT&T related marks are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T ...
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a deceased person. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Georgetown Funeral Homes and funeral services in Ohio
Listing all funeral homes in Georgetown, Ohio so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service.
Georgetown Florist | Georgetown OH Flower Shop | GEORGETOWN ...
Buy flowers from your local florist in Georgetown, OH - GEORGETOWN FLORIST will provide all your floral and gift needs in Georgetown, OH
Modern & Tropical Designs - GEORGETOWN FLORIST - Georgetown, OH
Modern & Tropical Designs from GEORGETOWN FLORIST in Georgetown, OH