Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Houtzdale funeral flowers

Houtzdale funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Houtzdale funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Should You Buy Artificial Funeral Flowers?
Should You Buy Artificial Funeral Flowers?

Funeral flowers (also known as sympathy flowers) are a common way to show your love and support for the recently deceased. Whether you order a large casket spray for display during a memorial service or a... more »

: :

Houtzdale Funeral Homes

  • Places

    Houtzdale is also known as: Clearfield County / Houtzdale borough.


    Houtzdale is located at 40°49′34″N 78°21′6″W / 40. 82611°N 78. 35167°W / 40. 82611; -78. 35167 (40. 825984, -78. 351663). According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0. 3 square miles (0. 78 km), all of it land. As of the census of 2000, there were 941 people, 380 households, and 275 families residing in the borough. 2 people per square mile (1,038. 1/km²). There were 432 housing units at an average density of 1,231. 4 per square mile (476. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the borough was 99. 57% White, 0. 21% Native American, and 0. 21% from two or more races. There were 380 households out of which 34. 5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 51. 1% were married couples living together, 15. 3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 27. 4% were non-families. 25. 8% of all households were made up of individuals and 11. 8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2. 47 and the average family size was 2. 89. In the borough the population was spread...

    There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Houtzdale, Pennsylvania.

    Closest other cities near Houtzdale offering funeral options

    Ramey | Madera | Osceola Mills | Philipsburg | Irvona | Glasgow | Coalport | Tyrone | Morrisdale | Clearfield | Curwensville
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Houtzdale funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Houtzdale

Birger A Freeberg Funeral Home
200 David St Send flowers
Houtzdale, PA 16651


Reed Funeral Home
900 Brisbin St Send flowers
Houtzdale, PA 16651

D.V. Huffman Home (Doylestown, OH)