Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Magnolia funeral flowers

Magnolia funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Magnolia funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

What Type of Sympathy Flower Display Should I Send?
What Type of Sympathy Flower Display Should I Send?

Once youve decided that youd like to send funeral flowers to commemorate the passing of a loved one, youll need to decide what type of spray or arrangement to choose. In addition to individual flower... more »

: :

Magnolia Funeral Homes

  • Location of Magnolia, Texas

    Places

    Magnolia is also known as: Montgomery County / Magnolia city.

    Closest other cities near Magnolia offering funeral options

    Tomball | Montgomery | Hockley | Spring | Waller | Conroe | Burnsville | Houston | Willis | Hempstead | Navasota
  • Interesting Facts

    Some of the notable people born here have been: Nick Mitchell (wrestler and american football player).

    Obituaries for residents might be found in these newspapers: The Potpourri.

    Do you know what it costs for Magnolia funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

  • History

    Magnolia is located at 30°12′38″N 95°45′2″W / 30. 21056°N 95. 75056°W / 30. 21056; -95. 75056 (30. 210476, -95. 750631). City limits encompass an area of approximately one square mile; much of this area is covered by a dense forest that fueled an earlier lumber industry. As of the census of 2000, there were 1,111 people, 411 households, and 309 families residing in the city. 3 people per square mile (204. 3/km²). There were 460 housing units at an average density of 218. 7 per square mile (84. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 85. 69% White, 11. 34% African American, 0. 36% Native American, 0. 36% Asian, 1. 62% from other races, and 0. 63% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4. 14% of the population. There were 411 households out of which 38. 2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53. 3% were married couples living together, 17. 5% had a female householder...

    There are currently 3 funeral home listings for the city of Magnolia, Texas. Looking for Magnolia cemeteries?

All Funeral Homes in Magnolia
K

Klein Funeral Homes
14711 Fm 1488 Rd Send flowers
Magnolia, TX 77355

Klein Memorial Park
32422 Wright Rd Send flowers
Magnolia, TX 77362


M

Magnolia Funeral Home/Cemetery
811 Magnolia Blvd Send flowers
Magnolia, TX 77355