Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Cedar Bluff funeral flowers

Cedar Bluff funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Cedar Bluff funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Amarillo, TX Cemeteries and Burial Sites
Amarillo, TX Cemeteries and Burial Sites

Amarillo funeral homes are part of a long tradition of honoring those who have been a part of the local community. Although it is a fairly large area, this Texas locale puts a lot of effort into respecting all... more »

: :

Cedar Bluff Funeral Homes

  • VAMap-doton-CedarBluff

    Places

    Cedar Bluff is also known as: Tazewell County / Cedar Bluff town.

    History

    Cedar Bluff is located at 37°5′17″N 81°45′53″W / 37. 08806°N 81. 76472°W / 37. 08806; -81. 76472 (37. 088073, -81. 764803). According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2. 3 square miles (5. 9 km²), all of it land. As of the census of 2000, there were 1,085 people, 475 households, and 312 families residing in the town. The population density was 473. 7 people per square mile (182. 9/km²). There were 535 housing units at an average density of 233. 6 per square mile (90. 2/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 98. 99% White, 0. 18% Native American, 0. 09% Asian, 0. 37% from other races, and 0. 37% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 55% of the population. There were 475 households out of which 29. 1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48. 2% were married couples living together, 13. 1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 34. 3% were non-families. 32. 0% of all households were made up of individuals and 13. 9% had...

    The official website for the city of Cedar Bluff is http://www.cedarbluffva.org/.

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Cedar Bluff, Virginia.

    Closest other cities near Cedar Bluff offering funeral options

    Richlands | Pounding Mill | Honaker | Tazewell | Saltville | Keen Mountain | War | Glade Spring | Chilhowie | Lebanon | Marion
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Cedar Bluff funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Cedar Bluff
S

Singleton Funeral Service
1116 Cedar Valley Dr Send flowers
Cedar Bluff, VA 24609