Ordway Funeral Homes
Ordway is also known as: Crowley County / Ordway town.
Ordway is located at 38°13′11″N 103°45′26″W / 38. 21972°N 103. 75722°W / 38. 21972; -103. 75722 (38. 219633, -103. 757264).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0. 8 square miles (2. 1 km), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,248 people, 485 households, and 317 families residing in the town. 4 people per square mile (625. 8/km²). There were 543 housing units at an average density of 702. 0 per square mile (272. 3/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 84. 78% White, 0. 40% African American, 2. 48% Native American, 0. 40% Asian, 9. 21% from other races, and 2. 72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 31. 25% of the population.
There were 485 households out of which 33. 6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45. 2% were married couples living together, 14. 8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 34. 6% were non-families. 31. 5% of all households were made up of individuals and 17. 5%...
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Ordway, Colorado.
The Peacock tradition in the mortuary business dates back more than a century, and more than eight decades here in Southeast Colorado.
It all started with two brothers. One, a grocery store owner, the other a furniture store owner who was the...
401 Raton Ave, La Junta, CO 81050 -
(719) 384-8777 | Website
Facts about Ordway, Colorado
The Town of Ordway is a Colorado municipalities#Statutory_Town Town that is the county seat and most populous town of Crowley County, Colorado County, Colorado, United States. The population was 1,248 at the U.S. Census 2000.
It was reported by Register Guard on August 20th, 2014 that John Steinmetz died in Veneta, Oregon. Steinmetz was 73 years old and was born in Ordway, CO. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor John's life.
It was reported by Hastings Tribune on April 21st, 2014 that Verna M Bower (Walker) died in Franklin, Nebraska. Ms. Bower was 74 years old and was born in Ordway, CO. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Verna M's life.
It was reported by Abilene Reporter-News on July 19th, 2011 that Mary E Rodriguez died in Abilene, Texas. Rodriguez was 65 years old and was born in Ordway, CO. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Mary E's life.
It was reported by Garden City Telegram on June 10th, 2011 that Wilma Jean Coghill (Peirce) died in Satanta, Kansas. Ms. Coghill was 72 years old and was born in Ordway, CO. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Wilma Jean's life.
It was reported by Superior Express on May 5th, 2011 that Betty Lorraine Bower (Walker) died in Nebraska. Ms. Bower was 76 years old and was born in Ordway, CO. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Betty Lorraine's life.
Ordway Funeral Home News
Election Letters to the Editor (Part 5)
Sure, Morrow voted $16 million for the Ordway Center, but he also voted $14 million for the ... life voting record in the Minnesota House of Representatives. He co-authored the Positive Alternatives Act to provide women with alternatives to abortion and ...
Donald Ray Kinard
Kinard of Ordway, CO, Frances L. Bruce of Memphis ... Arrangements by John Ireland Funeral Home, 120 S. Broadway St., Moore, OK 73160, 405-799-1200. This obituary was published in the Tulsa World on 10/30/2010.
She was born Sept. 19, 1941, in Ordway, Colo., to Louie Jim and Carmen Medina ... 39 Calle Miller, La Jara, CO 81140. Arrangements are in care of Romero Funeral Home of Alamosa.
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Funerals in Ordway, CO 81063 on Yahoo! Local
Funerals in Ordway, CO 81063 on Yahoo! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on Funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more.
http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=Funerals&csz=Ordway, CO 81063
Ordway, Colorado Funeral Homes | Locate Ordway Funeral Homes ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Ordway, Colorado CO or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Ordway " Colorado Funeral Homes
Ordway. Ordway Funeral Homes. Griffy Family Funeral Homes. 202 E 3rd St ... Colorado Springs. Meta. Log in. Copyright 2009 funerals-usa.com. All Rights Reserved. ...
Ordway Embalmers | Embalmers in Ordway, CO - YP.COM
Find embalmers & Embalmers in Ordway, CO. Read business reviews, find driving directions, and more. embalmers on YP.COM.