Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Guthrie Center funeral flowers

Guthrie Center funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Guthrie Center funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Paying for a Parents Funeral
Paying for a Parents Funeral

In cases where an individual did not make advance funeral plans, chances are fairly good that a spouse or adult child will be responsible for planning and financing the funeral. Long held as the custom across... more »

: :

Guthrie Center Funeral Homes

  • Location of Guthrie Center, Iowa

    Places

    Guthrie Center is also known as: Guthrie County / Guthrie Center city.

    History

    Guthrie Center is part of the Des Moines–West Des Moines Metropolitan Statistical Area. Guthrie Center is located at 41°40′47″N 94°30′3″W / 41. 67972°N 94. 50083°W / 41. 67972; -94. 50083 (41. 679618, -94. 500812). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2. 47 square miles (6. 4 km²), all of it land. As of the census of 2010, there were 1,569 people, 677 households, and 387 families residing in the town. 2 people per square mile (245. 3/km²). There were 796 housing units at an average density of 322. 3 per square mile (124. 4/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 96. 0% White, 0. 1% African American, 0. 4% Native American, 0. 2% Asian, 0. 1Pacific Islander, 2. 2% from other races, and 0. 9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3. 6% of the population. There were 677 households out of which 23. 6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45. 2% were married couples living together, 7. 8% had a female householder with no...

    The official website for the city of Guthrie Center is http://www.guthriecenter.com/.

    There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Guthrie Center, Iowa.

    Closest other cities near Guthrie Center offering funeral options

    Casey | Bayard | Coon Rapids | Adair | Stuart | Dexter | Exira | Anita | Audubon | Earlham | Perry
  • Interesting Facts

    Some of the notable people born here have been: Bridget Flanery (actor).

    Do you know what it costs for Guthrie Center funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Guthrie Center
B

Beidelman Twigg Funeral Home
506 Prairie St Send flowers
Guthrie Center, IA 50115

Beidelman-Twigg Funeral Home
506 Prairie St. Send flowers
Guthrie Center, IA 50115

SanJoseDowntownIMG016elf_wb.jpg