Au Gres Funeral Homes
Au Gres is also known as: Arenac County / Au Gres city.
It was first settled in 1862.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2. 4 square miles (6. 2 km), of which, 2. 3 square miles (6. 0 km) of it is land and 0. 1 square miles (0. 26 km) of it (3. 78%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,028 people, 468 households, and 285 families residing in the city. The population density was 450. 1 per square mile (174. 1/km²). There were 733 housing units at an average density of 321. 0 per square mile (124. 1/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 95. 43% White, 0. 29% African American, 1. 17% Native American, 0. 29% Asian, 0. 10% Pacific Islander, and 2. 72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 49% of the population.
There were 468 households out of which 24. 6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 47. 2% were married couples living together, 9. 8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39. 1% were non-families. 35. 0% of all households were made up of individuals and 15. 6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household...
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Au Gres, Michigan.
Closest other cities near Au Gres offering funeral optionsTwining
| Tawas City
Some of the notable people born here have been: Lynn N. Rivers (politician).
Facts about Au Gres, Michigan
Au Gres is a city in Arenac County, Michigan County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,028 at the United States Census, 2000 census.
Au Gres Obituaries
It was reported by Flint Journal on February 20th, 2014 that Laura L Vane (Roe) died in Au Gres, Michigan. Ms. Vane was 52 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Laura L's life.
It was reported by Oakland Press on September 24th, 2013 that Milford "Wayne" Bundesen died in Au Gres, Michigan. Bundesen was 93 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Milford "Wayne"'s life.
It was reported by Flint Journal on June 1st, 2013 that Patricia Pepitone died in Au Gres, Michigan. Pepitone was 82 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Patricia's life.
It was reported by Oakland Press on April 15th, 2012 that Bruce Enfield died in Au Gres, Michigan. Enfield was 83 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Bruce's life.
It was reported by Flint Journal on March 27th, 2012 that Eugene Arthur Martin died in Au Gres, Michigan. Martin was 76 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Eugene Arthur's life.
Au Gres Funeral Home News
AU GRES MI Funeral Homes
Funeral Homes in AU GRES MI ... Funeral Home Directory A Comprehensive Directory of Addresses, Phone Numbers, Maps and Area Information for
Funeral Homes in Au Gres MI Michigan - Best Funeral Homes and ...
Here are the results for funeral homes in Au Gres Michigan. You can find some of the best funeral homes businesses serving Au Gres. We also have some funeral homes reviews to help ...
Au Gres, Michigan MI Funeral Homes | Gilbert Guide
Find a Funeral Home inAu Gres, Michigan MI to provide the caring burial and ceremonial services your family deserves.
Funerals in Au Gres, MI on Yahoo! Local
Funerals in Au Gres, MI on Yahoo! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on Funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more.
http://local.yahoo.com/MI/Au Gres/Government Community/Funerals Memorials/Funerals
funerals in Au Gres, MI 48703 on Yahoo! Local
funerals in Au Gres, MI 48703 on Yahoo! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more.
http://local.yahoo.com/results?p=funerals&csz=Au Gres, MI 48703&radius=15
Au Gres, Michigan Funeral Homes | Locate Au Gres Funeral ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Au Gres, Michigan MI or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Au Gres Embalmers | Embalmers in Au Gres, MI - YP.COM
Find embalmers & Embalmers in Au Gres, MI. Read business reviews, find driving directions, and more. embalmers on YP.COM.
Au Gres Flower Delivery, Michigan - Send Flowers to Au Gres ...
The finest roses, gifts and Mother's Day flowers delivered fresh. Serving Au Gres, Michigan, surrounding suburbs and the entire country.
ObitMichigan.com - Lloyd "Skinny" Roberts Born: July 21st ...
Please contact the Funeral Services Provider if you wish to report any errors in ... Michigan Ave. AuGres, MI 48703. Phone: 989-876-8525. Map to Funeral Home ...