Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Central Lake funeral flowers

Central Lake funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Central Lake funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

How Much does a Green Burial Cost?
How Much does a Green Burial Cost?

As environmentally friendly alternatives become popular and more manageable for the average consumer, more and more people are turning to green burials. In a green burial, individuals eschew formal burial items... more »

: :

Central Lake Funeral Homes

  • Location of Central Lake, Michigan

    Places

    Central Lake is also known as: Antrim County / Central Lake village.

    Closest other cities near Central Lake offering funeral options

    Ellsworth | Bellaire | East Jordan | Elk Rapids | Boyne City | Mancelona | Charlevoix | Suttons Bay | Kalkaska | Petoskey | Traverse City
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Central Lake funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

  • History

    According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1. 2 square miles (3. 1 km), of which, 1. 0 square mile (2. 6 km) of it is land and 0. 2 square miles (0. 52 km) of it (13. 22%) is water. As of the census of 2000, there were 990 people, 388 households, and 261 families residing in the village. The population density was 944. 8 per square mile (364. 0/km²). There were 483 housing units at an average density of 460. 9 per square mile (177. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 97. 58% White, 1. 62% Native American, and 0. 81% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 51% of the population. There were 388 households out of which 31. 4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54. 4% were married couples living together, 8. 8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32. 7% were non-families. 27. 3% of all households were made up of individuals and 9. 5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2. 47 and the...

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Central Lake, Michigan.

All Funeral Homes in Central Lake
M

Mortensen Funeral Homes
2333 S Main St Send flowers
Central Lake, MI 49622