Elsie is also known as: Clinton County / Elsie village.
The village consists of two noncontiguous portions within Duplain Township in the northeast portion of Clinton County.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1. 2 square miles (3. 1 km), of which, 1. 2 square miles (3. 1 km) of it is land and 0. 81% is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,055 people, 414 households, and 288 families residing in the village. The population density was 861. 9 per square mile (333. 9/km²). There were 438 housing units at an average density of 357. 8 per square mile (138. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 97. 82% White, 0. 09% African American, 0. 19% Native American, 0. 09% Asian, 1. 42% from other races, and 0. 38% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2. 37% of the population.
There were 414 households out of which 32. 6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55. 3% were married couples living together, 11. 1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30. 4% were non-families. 26. 6% of all households were made up of individuals and 16. 4% had someone...
There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Elsie, Michigan.
Closest other cities near Elsie offering funeral optionsOvid
| St Johns
| Maple Rapids
| St Charles
It was reported by Flint Journal on December 10th, 2013 that Anita Ann Airgood (Dentel) died in Elsie, Michigan. Ms. Airgood was 82 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Anita Ann's life.
It was reported by Flint Journal on July 1st, 2013 that Victoria Dahlke (Haydon) died in Elsie, Michigan. Ms. Dahlke was 46 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Victoria's life.
It was reported on July 16th, 2012 that Barbara Jean Edwards (Hilvers) died in Illinois. Ms. Edwards was 84 years old and was born in Elsie, MI. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Barbara Jean's life.
It was reported by Ocala Star Banner on February 27th, 2012 that Donald C Swaim died in Summerfield, Florida. Swaim was 88 years old and was born in Elsie, MI. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Donald C's life.
Elsie Funeral Home News
Tony Joseph Fabus Jr.
Age 57, of Elsie, passed away peacefully Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010, at Hospice House of Mid-Michigan, Lansing. A memorial service will be held at Smith Family Funeral Homes, Elsie Chapel, Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010, at 1 p.m. Pastor Edwin Snook will officiate.
Eagleson, cousin of Richard Nixon, dead at 93
Eagleson was born in Whittier on Oct. 24, 1916, to John and Elsie Mitchell. She had seven siblings and they all lived on a small citrus ranch on Michigan Avenue ... The couple also attended Nixon's funeral in Yorba Linda in 1994, just behind the historical ...
Elsie J. Radue
MARQUETTE - Elsie J. Radue, 95, formerly of 1110 Adams Street ... 435 Stoneville Road, Ishpeming, MI 49849. The Fassbender Funeral Home is serving the family where condolences may be expressed online at www.fasssbenderswanson.com
Orville L. Gullickson
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827-9718 or donate blood to your local blood collection center as Orville donated regularly until his 80th birthday. Military honors will done by Bismarck VFW Post #1326. Arrangements are with Ladbury Funeral Service, Dickinson.
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Elsie, Michigan Funeral Homes | Locate Elsie Funeral Homes ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Elsie, Michigan MI or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
funerals in Elsie, MI on Yahoo! Local
funerals in Elsie, MI on Yahoo! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more.
Smith, Samuel A - Smith Family Funeral Home, Elsie, MI ...
Smith, Samuel A - Smith Family Funeral Home, Elsie, MI : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 989.862.4311. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local.
Elsie, Oregon Funeral Homes | Locate Elsie Funeral Homes ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Elsie, Oregon OR or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA