Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Memphis funeral flowers

Memphis funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Memphis funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

How to Plan a Cheap Funeral
How to Plan a Cheap Funeral

Even under the best of circumstances, funeral planning comes with a long list of costs and responsibilities. With the average funeral cost at around $7,000 (and additional considerations for burial... more »

: :

Memphis Funeral Homes

  • Location of Memphis, Michigan

    Places

    Closest other cities near Memphis offering funeral options

    Richmond | Armada | Capac | Kenockee | New Haven | Almont | Yale | Romeo | Bruce | Marysville | Fort Gratiot
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Memphis funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

  • History

    According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1. 1 square miles (3. 0 km²), of which, 1. 1 square miles (2. 9 km²) of it is land and 0. 04 square miles (0. 1 km²) of it (2. 61%) is water. The city is evenly divided between Macomb and St. Clair Counties. The Belle River passes through the city. Memphis, Mi is also known for its slogan, "A Pleasant Place To Live. " As of the census of 2010, there were 1,183 people, 457 households, and 296 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,005. 6 per square mile (389. 2/km²). There were 476 housing units at an average density of 424. 0 per square mile (164. 1/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 97. 25% White, 0. 71% African American, 0. 53% Native American, 0. 53% Asian, and 0. 97% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 15% of the population. There were 457 households out of which 32. 4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48. 1% were married couples living together, 13. 1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35. 2%...

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Memphis, Michigan.

All Funeral Homes in Memphis
K

Kammeraad Funeral Home
80375 Main St Send flowers
Memphis, MI 48041