Onaway Funeral Homes
Onaway is also known as: Presque Isle County / Onaway city.
Onaway is the Sturgeon Capital of Michigan.
The nearest commercial airports to Onaway are Alpena County Regional Airport, Cherry Capital Airport (Traverse City) and Pellston Airport.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1. 7 square miles (4. 4 km), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 993 people, 448 households, and 237 families residing in the city. The population density was 585. 6 per square mile (225. 5/km²). There were 525 housing units at an average density of 309. 6 per square mile (119. 2/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 96. 37% White, 1. 31% Native American, and 2. 32% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 41% of the population.
There were 448 households out of which 26. 3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35. 3% were married couples living together, 13. 6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 46. 9% were non-families. 42. 0% of all households were made up of individuals and 25. 0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household...
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Onaway, Michigan.
Facts about Onaway, Michigan
Onaway is a city in Presque Isle County, Michigan Isle County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 933 at the United States Census, 2000 census. M-211 (formerly M-95) has its southern terminus in Onaway.
It was reported by Ashland Times Gazette on December 9th, 2014 that Stewert G Griffin died in Mansfield, Ohio. Griffin was 77 years old and was born in Onaway, MI. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Stewert G's life.
It was reported on September 12th, 2014 that Michael D Palacios died in San Francisco, California. Palacios was 37 years old and was born in Onaway, MI. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Michael D's life.
It was reported by Heritage Area Newspapers on October 23rd, 2013 that Clarence H Williams died in Onaway, Michigan. Williams was 78 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Clarence H's life.
It was reported by Flint Journal on June 4th, 2013 that Clyde J Jr Albrant died in Onaway, Michigan. Albrant was 64 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Clyde J Jr's life.
It was reported by Reno Gazette-Journal on April 11th, 2013 that Robert Edward Sr Dean died in Sun Valley, Nevada. Dean was 80 years old and was born in Onaway, MI. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Robert Edward Sr's life.
Onaway Funeral Home News
Edward Ernest Dunham
He was a lifetime member of the Onaway Masonic Lodge and a member of the Reorganized ... and sister, Zoldie Baughman. Funeral services will be held Thursday, Oct. 28, at 11 a.m. from the Nelson Funeral Home with Elder Merle Joles, officiating.
Funeral Homes in Onaway MI Michigan - Best Funeral Homes and ...
Here are the results for funeral homes in Onaway Michigan. You can find some of the best funeral homes businesses serving Onaway. We also have some funeral homes reviews to help you ...
Welcome to Chagnon Funeral Home
For over a half a century Chagnon Funeral Home has been providing the families of Onaway, Millersburg, Tower and surrounding areas with compassionate and dignified care.
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Onaway, Michigan Funeral Homes | Locate Onaway Funeral Homes ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Onaway, Michigan MI or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Onaway MI :: Government & Community :: Funerals & Memorials
Funerals & Memorials of Onaway, Michigan. Funerals. Chagnon Funeral ... 20742 State St, Onaway, MI (989) 733-8545. Salem Funerals & Memorials. Funerals & Memorials ...
Onaway " Michigan Funeral Homes
Onaway. Onaway Funeral Homes. Chagnon Funeral Home Inc. 20742 State ... Onaway, Michigan 49765. Phone: (989) 733-8545. Leave a Reply. Click here to cancel reply. ...
Onaway Funeral Planning in Michigan - Pre-Plan now ...
Onaway Funeral planning made easy! Learn how to pre-plan your funeral in Onaway, Michigan, including step-by-step directions.