Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Portland funeral flowers

Portland funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Portland funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

What To Do When Someone Dies: Real Estate
What To Do When Someone Dies: Real Estate

When someone in your family dies, there is a good chance that he or she had real estate (either in the form of a personal residence or in investment properties) that will be subject to either probate,... more »

: :

Portland Funeral Homes

  • Location of Portland, Michigan

    Places

    Portland is also known as: Ionia County / Portland city.

    History

    5 square miles (6. 5 km), of which, 2. 4 square miles (6. 2 km) of it is land and 0. 1 square miles (0. 26 km) of it (4. 76%) is water. As of the census of 2000, there were 3,789 people, 1,507 households, and 1,054 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,577. 7 per square mile (609. 6/km²). There were 1,574 housing units at an average density of 655. 4 per square mile (253. 2/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 97. 68% White, 0. 50% African American, 0. 24% Native American, 0. 18% Asian, 0. 34% from other races, and 1. 06% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 32% of the population. There were 1,507 households out of which 36. 2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54. 7% were married couples living together, 11. 9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30. 0% were non-families. 26. 9% of all households were made up of...

    There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Portland, Michigan. Looking for Portland cemeteries?

    Closest other cities near Portland offering funeral options

    Sunfield | Mulliken | Westphalia | Ionia | Muir | Lake Odessa | Grand Ledge | Fowler | Saranac | Clarksville | Lansing
  • Interesting Facts

    Some of the notable people born here have been: Bridger Buche (american football player).

    Obituaries for residents might be found in these newspapers: Portland Review & Observer.

    Do you know what it costs for Portland funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Portland
P

Portland City Cemetery
950 E Bridge St Send flowers
Portland, MI 48875


S

Schrauben-Lehman Funeral Home
210 E Bridge St Send flowers
Portland, MI 48875

100px-LansingMIseal.jpg