Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Waterville funeral flowers

Waterville funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Waterville funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Pre-Need Funeral Planning: Where to Start
Pre-Need Funeral Planning: Where to Start

The thought of spending time on funeral planning is not generally a fun one, but by taking the opportunity to engage in what is known as pre-need funeral planning, you can take a significant burden off of... more »

: :

Waterville Funeral Homes

  • Location of Waterville, Minnesota

    Places

    Waterville is also known as: Le Sueur County / Waterville city.

    History

    According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2. 3 square miles (6. 0 km), of which, 1. 7 square miles (4. 4 km) of it is land and 0. 6 square miles (1. 6 km) of it (26. 84%) is water. Minnesota State Highways 13 and 60 are two of the main routes in the city. As of the census of 2000, there were 1,833 people, 756 households, and 501 families residing in the city. 8 people per square mile (421. 3/km²). There were 864 housing units at an average density of 513. 2 per square mile (198. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 97. 60% White, 0. 11% African American, 0. 87% Native American, 0. 27% Asian, 0. 05% Pacific Islander, and 1. 09% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 33% of the population. There were 756 households out of which 28. 4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52. 4% were married couples living together, 9. 3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33. 7% were non-families. 28. 8% of all households were...

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Waterville, Minnesota.

    Closest other cities near Waterville offering funeral options

    Waseca | Janesville | Le Center | Faribault | Montgomery | Medford | Owatonna | Lonsdale | Mankato | New Prague | New Richland
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Waterville funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Waterville
P

Prosch-Dennis Funeral Home
401 Main St W Send flowers
Waterville, MN 56096

100px-LansingMIseal.jpg