Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Beaverdale funeral flowers

Beaverdale funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Beaverdale funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Pros and Cons of Embalming
Pros and Cons of Embalming

One of the important funeral planning questions everyone must consider when choosing burial is whether or not to have the deceased embalmed. There are strong camps both in favor of and against embalming, and... more »

: :

Beaverdale Funeral Homes

  • Places

    Beaverdale is also known as: Beaverdale-Lloydell, Pennsylvania and Cambria County / Beaverdale-Lloydell CDP.

    History

    Beaverdale-Lloydell is a census-designated place (CDP) in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,230 at the 2000 census. Beaverdale-Lloydell is located at 40°19′20″N 78°41′51″W / 40. 32222°N 78. 6975°W / 40. 32222; -78. 6975 (40. 322095, -78. 697636). According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 1. 4 square miles (3. 6 km), all of it land. As of the census of 2000, there were 1,230 people, 485 households, and 337 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 912. 7 people per square mile (351. 8/km²). There were 541 housing units at an average density of 401. 4/sq mi (154. 7/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 99. 35% White, 0. 16% African American, 0. 08% Native American, and 0. 41% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 08% of the population. There were 485 households out of which 32. 0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53. 4% were married couples living together, 11. 1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30. 5% were non-families. 28. 2% of all households were made up of individuals and 17. 1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average...

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Beaverdale, Pennsylvania.

    Closest other cities near Beaverdale offering funeral options

    Salix | Portage | Windber | South Fork | Johnstown | Lilly | Conemaugh | Alum Bank | Claysburg | Cresson | Ebensburg
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Beaverdale funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Beaverdale
J

Jean H Kinley Funeral Home
630 Cedar Blvd Send flowers
Beaverdale, PA 15921

D.V. Huffman Home (Doylestown, OH)