Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Chase City funeral flowers

Chase City funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Chase City funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Gravesite Caretaker Services
Gravesite Caretaker Services

One of the most overwhelming and often overlooked aspects of funeral planning is taking care of the gravesite long after the deceased has passed on. Although most cemeteries offer some form of on-site caretaking... more »

: :

Chase City Funeral Homes

  • VAMap-doton-ChaseCity

    Places

    Chase City is also known as: Mecklenburg County / Chase City town.

    History

    Chase City is located at 36°47′58″N 78°27′40″W / 36. 79944°N 78. 46111°W / 36. 79944; -78. 46111 (36. 799312, -78. 461019). According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2. 2 square miles (5. 7 km²), all of it land. As of the census of 2000, there were 2,457 people, 1,099 households, and 658 families residing in the town. 2 people per square mile (433. 2/km²). There were 1,249 housing units at an average density of 570. 0 per square mile (220. 2/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 53. 52% White, 44. 65% African American, 0. 20% Native American, 0. 12% Asian,0. 04% Pacific Islander, 0. 49% from other races, and 0. 98% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 34% of the population. There were 1,099 households out of which 26. 1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 36. 6% were married couples living together, 18. 7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40. 1% were non-families. 36. 7% of all households were made up of individuals and...

    The official website for the city of Chase City is http://www.chasecity.org.

    There are currently 5 funeral home listings for the city of Chase City, Virginia.

    Closest other cities near Chase City offering funeral options

    Clarksville | Keysville | Drakes Branch | South Hill | Victoria | Charlotte Court House | La Crosse | Kenbridge | South Boston | Halifax | Henderson
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Chase City funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Chase City
G

Giles Harris Funeral Home Incorporated
1304 N Main St Send flowers
Chase City, VA 23924

Giles Harris Funeral Home Incorporated
1304 N Main St Send flowers
Chase City, VA 23924


I

Irbys Funeral Home
522 Endly St Send flowers
Chase City, VA 23924


N

Newcomb Allgood Davis Funeral
821 W 2nd St Send flowers
Chase City, VA 23924


W

Wood Funeral Service
28868 Highway Forty Nine Send flowers
Chase City, VA 23924

MCL Theater Foyer.jpg