Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Orange funeral flowers

Orange funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Orange funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

New York Pet Cemetery is the Oldest in the World
New York Pet Cemetery is the Oldest in the World

Pet cemeteries are an important part of the grieving process for many individuals who have lost a beloved pet. While most pet funeral plans include a backyard service or a call to the local animal shelter to... more »

: :

Orange Funeral Homes

  • Train Depot

    Places

    Orange is also known as: Orange County / Orange town.

    History

    Orange is located at 38°14′45″N 78°6′35″W / 38. 24583°N 78. 10972°W / 38. 24583; -78. 10972 (38. 245894, -78. 109786). According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 3. 32 square miles (8. 60 km), of which 3. 31 square miles (8. 56 km) is land and 0. 02 square miles (0. 04 km), or 0. 49%, is water. As of the census of 2000, there were 4,123 people, 1,607 households, and 1,010 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,274. 1 people per square mile (491. 3/km²). There were 1,712 housing units at an average density of 529. 0 per square mile (204. 0/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 76. 84% White, 20. 96% African American, 0. 19% Native American, 0. 34% Asian, 0. 68% from other races, and 0. 99% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 70% of the population. There were 1,607 households out of which 30. 6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 40. 1% were married couples living together, 18. 7% had a female householder...

    There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Orange, Virginia.

    Closest other cities near Orange offering funeral options

    Gordonsville | Pratts | Madison | Culpeper | Ruckersville | Locust Grove | Louisa | Mineral | Charlottesville | Spotsylvania | Kents Store
  • VAMap-doton-Orange

    Interesting Facts

    Obituaries for residents might be found in these newspapers: Orange County Review.

    Do you know what it costs for Orange funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Orange
P

Preddy Funeral Home
250 W Main St Send flowers
Orange, VA 22960


S

Satchells Funeral Service
118 E Church St Send flowers
Orange, VA 22960

MCL Theater Foyer.jpg