Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Mayville funeral flowers

Mayville funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Mayville funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Amarillo, TX Cemeteries and Burial Sites
Amarillo, TX Cemeteries and Burial Sites

Amarillo funeral homes are part of a long tradition of honoring those who have been a part of the local community. Although it is a fairly large area, this Texas locale puts a lot of effort into respecting all... more »

: :

Mayville Funeral Homes

  • Location of Mayville, Michigan

    Places

    Mayville is also known as: Tuscola County / Mayville village.

    History

    According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1. 0 square mile (2. 6 km), all land. Mayville is home to one public school system, grades K-12, the 'Mayville Wildcats' include students from the nearby towns of Silverwood and Fostoria. The village was founded in 1865 by Dexter Choat. As of the census of 2000, there were 1,055 people, 402 households, and 281 families residing in the village. The population density was 1,028. 9 per square mile (395. 5/km²). There were 424 housing units at an average density of 413. 5 per square mile (158. 9/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 97. 73% White, 0. 47% African American, 0. 19% Asian, and 1. 61% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1. 14% of the population. There were 402 households out of which 35. 1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52. 2% were married couples living together, 13. 7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29. 9% were non-families. 25. 4% of all...

    There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Mayville, Michigan.

    Closest other cities near Mayville offering funeral options

    Caro | Kingston | Millington | Vassar | North Branch | Columbiaville | Marlette | Fairgrove | Otisville | Akron | Frankenmuth
  • Interesting Facts

    Do you know what it costs for Mayville funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Mayville
A

Avram Funeral Home
6028 Lincoln St Send flowers
Mayville, MI 48744

100px-LansingMIseal.jpg