Tekonsha Funeral Homes
Tekonsha is also known as: Calhoun County / Tekonsha village.
Tekonsha is the birthplace of Talbert Abrams, famous as the "Father of Aerial Photography. "
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0. 7 square miles (1. 8 km), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 712 people, 290 households, and 198 families residing in the village. The population density was 1,033. 0 per square mile (398. 4/km²). There were 298 housing units at an average density of 432. 4 per square mile (166. 8/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 96. 49% White, 0. 14% African American, 0. 56% Native American, and 2. 81% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. 84% of the population.
There were 290 households out of which 30. 7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53. 4% were married couples living together, 9. 3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31. 7% were non-families. 26. 6% of all households were made up of individuals and 10. 3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age...
There is currently 1 funeral home listing for the city of Tekonsha, Michigan.
Closest other cities near Tekonsha offering funeral optionsUnion City
| Battle Creek
Craig K. Kempf Funeral Home was designed to be unlike any funeral home you've ever seen; it's truly a one-of-a-kind place. We invite you to come in and see for yourself how we're revolutionizing the way you think about funeral service.
723 U.S. 27 North, Marshall, MI 49068 -
(269) 781-9858 | Website
The business was started in 1933 by Marcus Ford Eagle in Waldron, Michigan. He later expanded the business to Hudson and purchased the Brown Funeral Home. The name was changed to Eagle Funeral Home and the Eagle Funeral Home was established in...
40 S Manning St, Hillsdale, MI 49242 -
(517) 437-3160 | Website
Facts about Tekonsha, Michigan
Tekonsha is a village in Tekonsha Township, Michigan Township, Calhoun County, Michigan County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is part of the Battle Creek, Michigan Creek, Michigan Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 712 at the United States Census, 2000 census.
It was reported by Times-Union on February 22nd, 2012 that Velma Jones (Dean) died in Indiana. Ms. Jones was 88 years old and was born in Tekonsha, MI. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Velma's life.
Tekonsha Funeral Home News
Funeral Homes in Tekonsha MI Michigan - Best Funeral Homes and ...
Here are the results for funeral homes in Tekonsha Michigan. You can find some of the best funeral homes businesses serving Tekonsha. We also have some funeral homes reviews to help ...
Tekonsha Funeral Directors | Funeral Directors in Tekonsha, MI ...
Find Us on Facebook 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, AT&T logo and all AT&T related marks are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T ...
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Tekonsha Funeral Homes and funeral services in Michigan
Listing all funeral homes in Tekonsha, Michigan so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service.
Tekonsha MI :: Government & Community :: Funerals & Memorials
Funerals & Memorials of Tekonsha, Michigan. Funerals. Axford, Michael - Putnam Funeral Home ... 2 Marshall St, Coldwater, MI (517) 278-2500. JC Adams Funeral Home ...
Tekonsha Embalmers | Embalmers in Tekonsha, MI - YP.COM
Find embalmers & Embalmers in Tekonsha, MI. Read business reviews, find driving directions, and more. embalmers on YP.COM.
Tekonsha, Michigan MI Funeral Homes | Gilbert Guide
Find a Funeral Home inTekonsha, Michigan MI to provide the caring burial and ceremonial services your family deserves.