Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Allendale funeral flowers

Allendale funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Allendale funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Funeral Sermons: A Do-it-Yourself Project?
Funeral Sermons: A Do-it-Yourself Project?

Who you ask to give a funeral sermon is one of the most important decisions youll make during the funeral planning process. Thats because so much more than the color of the casket or the types of funeral... more »

: :

Allendale Funeral Homes

  • SCMap-doton-Allendale

    Places

    Allendale is also known as: Allendale County / Allendale town.

    Allendale contains: University of South Carolina Salkehatchie.

    Closest other cities near Allendale offering funeral options

    Fairfax | Hampton | Barnwell | Ehrhardt | Estill | Varnville | Denmark | Bamberg | Blackville | Sylvania | Williston
  • Interesting Facts

    Some of the notable people born here have been: George B. Daniels (judge).

    Do you know what it costs for Allendale funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

  • History

    According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 3. 3 square miles (8. 5 km), all land. As of the census of 2000, there were 4,052 people, 1,542 households, and 997 families residing in the town. 2 people per square mile (472. 7/km²). There were 1,763 housing units at an average density of 533. 1 per square mile (205. 6/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 18. 19% White, 80. 03% African American, 0. 17% Asian, 0. 17% Pacific Islander, 0. 96% from other races, and 0. 47% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2. 25% of the population. There were 1,542 households out of which 32. 2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 29. 2% were married couples living together, 31. 4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35. 3% were non-families. 31. 4% of all households were made up of individuals and 11. 9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2. 61 and the average family size...

    The official website for the city of Allendale is http://www.allendalesc.org/.

    There are currently 5 funeral home listings for the city of Allendale, South Carolina.

All Funeral Homes in Allendale
A

Allendale Community Funeral Hm
156 Pleasant St W Send flowers
Allendale, SC 29810


C

Cave Funeral Service
1521 Razor Rd Send flowers
Allendale, SC 29810


H

Heritage Funeral Home
352 Mill St N Send flowers
Allendale, SC 29810


K

Keith Smith Funeral Service
128 Water St Send flowers
Allendale, SC 29810


S

Smith Rhoden Funeral Home
470 Water St Send flowers
Allendale, SC 29810