Search
Funeral Home Name:

Location: Proximity:

Forever Free Basic Listings™

Managers: Is your funeral home listed yet? Add or Claim Your Listing on this city's page today.

Humboldt funeral flowers

Humboldt funeral flowersTo send funeral flowers to a Humboldt funeral home, click the 'Send flowers' link to the right of their listing.

Search Tools for Finding Graves
Search Tools for Finding Graves

Gravesites are often so much more than a final resting place for a deceased loved one. In many cases, famous cemeteries and celebrity graves become a draw for tourists, historians, and locals interested in... more »

: :

Humboldt Funeral Homes

  • TNMap-doton-Humboldt

    Places

    History

    It is Gibson County's largest city. The city is named for German naturalist Alexander von Humboldt. Humboldt is located at 35°49′21″N 88°54′40″W / 35. 822564°N 88. 911138°W / 35. 822564; -88. 911138 (35. 822564, -88. 911138). Most of the city lies in Gibson County, with only a small portion extending into Madison County. In the 2000 census, 9,442 of the city's 9,467 residents (99. 7%) lived in Gibson County and 25 (0. 3%) in Madison County. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9. 7 square miles (25. 0 km), of which 9. 7 square miles (25. 0 km) is land and 0. 10% is water. As of the census of 2000, there were 9,467 people, 3,864 households, and 2,538 families residing in the city. 0 people per square mile (378. 4/km). There were 4,243 housing units at an average density of 439. 2 per square mile...

    There are currently 6 funeral home listings for the city of Humboldt, Tennessee.

    Closest other cities near Humboldt offering funeral options

    Medina | Trenton | Jackson | Milan | Alamo | Bells | Dyer | Bradford | Friendship | Rutherford | Denmark
  • Interesting Facts

    Some of the notable people born here have been: Kacy Rodgers (coach), and Bill Dollar (radio personality and disc jockey).

    Do you know what it costs for Humboldt funeral planning or cremation? Get FREE no-obligation funeral planning and pricing information from a local representative.

All Funeral Homes in Humboldt
A

Arrington Funeral Group
3360 Us Highway 45 Byp W Send flowers
Humboldt, TN 38343


B

Baskerville Funeral Home
802 N 9th Ave Send flowers
Humboldt, TN 38343

Baskerville Funeral Home
802 N 9th Ave Send flowers
Humboldt, TN 38343


G

Gibson County Funeral Home
715 Craddock St Send flowers
Humboldt, TN 38343

Gibson County Memory Gardens
85 Milan Hwy Send flowers
Humboldt, TN 38338


H

Hunt-Shelton Funeral Home
1641 E Main St Send flowers
Humboldt, TN 38343

D.V. Huffman Home (Doylestown, OH)