Nephi Funeral Homes
Nephi is also known as: Juab County / Nephi city.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 4. 2 square miles (10. 8 km²), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 4,733 people, 1,430 households, and 1,149 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,133. 8 people per square mile (438. 2/km²). There were 1,552 housing units at an average density of 371. 8 per square mile (143. 7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 96. 98% White, 0. 11% African American, 0. 63% Native American, 0. 46% Asian, 0. 02% Pacific Islander, 0. 97% from other races, and 0. 82% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2. 45% of the population.
There were 1,430 households out of which 50. 1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 71. 1% were married couples living together, 6. 2% had a female householder with no...
The official website for the city of Nephi is http://nephi.utah.gov/.
There are currently 2 funeral home listings for the city of Nephi, Utah. Looking for Nephi cemeteries?
Facts about Nephi, Utah
Nephi is a city in Juab County, Utah County, Utah, United States. It is part of the Provo, Utah Utah Utah Provo-Orem metropolitan area Statistical Area. The population was 4,733 at the United States Census, 2000 census. It is the county seat of Juab County, Utah County . It was settled by Mormon pioneers in 1851, and is the principal city in Juab Valley, an agricultural area. Nephi was named after Nephi (disambiguation) or more of the people of the same name mentioned in the 'Book of Mormon'.
It was reported by Arizona Republic on October 20th, 2013 that Madge B Price (Brough) died in Arizona. Ms. Price was 91 years old and was born in Nephi, UT. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Madge B's life.
It was reported by Tri-City Herald on August 2nd, 2013 that Vernon Milton "Vern" Belliston died in Richland, Washington. Belliston was 95 years old and was born in Nephi, UT. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Vernon Milton "Vern"'s life.
It was reported by Register Guard on April 25th, 2013 that Jeannine Brundage (Barnes) died in Springfield, Oregon. Ms. Brundage was 83 years old and was born in Nephi, UT. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Jeannine's life.
It was reported by Salt Lake Tribune on November 14th, 2012 that Marjorie Greenhalgh (Musig) died in Nephi, Utah. Ms. Greenhalgh was 85 years old. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Marjorie's life.
It was reported by Salt Lake Tribune on November 6th, 2012 that Frank Howard Hudson died in Payson, Utah. Hudson was 80 years old and was born in Nephi, UT. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Frank Howard's life.
Nephi Funeral Home News
Ruth was born Feb. 20, 1922, in Nephi, Utah, to George and Loretta Russell Ord ... and 37 grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. Funeral Services will be held Friday Nov. 12 at 2 p.m. at the Nyssa L.D.S. Stake Center, on Alberta Avenue.
Thomas William Nelson, 69, Born in Lehi, UT, passed away at home in Nephi, UT on Nov 1, 2010. At Tom's request he will be cremated and no funeral services will be performed. A Memorial Service will be held at a later date. Madge White Baker, 98, of ...
Velva Stevens Jamison
She was born to Clarinda Dalton Stevens and Nephi Garrett Stevens in Enoch, Utah on their family farm ... Neldon Stevens and Elnora Adams. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. at the Washington Fields LDS 10th Ward ...
Anderson Funeral Home - Home
Anderson Funeral Home - Nephi, Utah. Established in 1866. ... Anderson Funeral Home is located in Nephi, Utah. The funeral home has been owned and operated by the Anderson ...
Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a deceased person. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and ...
Funeral (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on ...
Nephi Funeral Homes and funeral services in Utah
Listing all funeral homes in Nephi, Utah so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service.
Nephi, Utah Funeral Homes | Locate Nephi Funeral Homes | Find ...
funeral-homes.net offers you a way to find a funeral home shop in Nephi, Utah UT or anywhere you wish. We locate funeral homes in all cities and states in the USA
Nephi Cemeteries and funeral services in Utah
Listing all cemeteries in Nephi, Utah so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service.
Anderson Funeral Home - Home
Anderson Funeral Home is located in Nephi, Utah. The funeral home has been owned and operated by the Anderson Family since its establishment in 1866. ...